The iBT TOEFL course allows practicing and understanding of the skills required for the IELTS examination; reading, writing, listening, speaking, and vocabulary. This course practices the necessary techniques to help students achieve their desired iBT TOEFL score. This course also aims to develop and expand students’ knowledge of standard topics in the examination, and it also helps expand their vocabulary. Practice tests are used throughout the course to allow students to experience real exam practice.
Why do you need to do a preparation course before you take the TOEFL exam?
- To get used to the test format
- To get the strategies to help you in the exam
- To get the chance to get feedback for the teacher
- To learn useful vocabulary and collocations for speaking and writing
- To learn note-taking skills